A bookshelf prototype in Framer. Here’s the link!
Don’t delete too much books at a time! Two or three is good.
You can watch the full video here:
I’ve kept the codes under 500 lines. I think this will be a helpful reference for beginners.
This prototype includes following features:
1. Long press a book to enter editing mode.
2. Switch between normal and editing mode.
3. Book selection and shows the number of selected books.
4. Delete multiple books.
5. Plays an animation when deleting books.
6. Rearrange books automatically after deletion.
7. Recalculate height and position of scroll component after deletion.